Botox injections are usually used in aesthetic procedures to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. However, aside from beauty purposes, the procedure is also used to treat excessive sweating, eyelids spasms, and chronic migraines, among others. As a trusted and effective medical spa in Old Bridge, New Jersey, we offer our botox services for those who want to revive their younger-looking skin.
For the effectiveness of the treatment, it is important that both the medical staff and the client work hand in hand. For our dear clients, there are some things that you should be aware of and take note of before undergoing the procedure. These are the following:
- A woman client should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid blood-thinning medication at least a week before the treatment.
- Avoid anticoagulants such as aspirin and ibuprofen a week before the procedure.
After receiving a botox injection, there are also some activities that you should avoid doing in the meantime. Remember the following:
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 72 hours.
- Avoid being exposed to the sun and heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid movement or massaging the treated area for 2-4 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid lying down or leaning forward for 2-4 hours after the procedure.
At Candor Med Spa, our professional attendants would also inform you about these matters as well as how the treatment procedure would go and its temporary side effects. For reliable services for skin rejuvenation in New Jersey, come visit our medical spa!